Wednesday, February 8, 2012

11 Things

I was tagged by Sheri over at Sheribloggins, and I will figure out how to pay her back for this!




 Rules: 


1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Tag them on Twitter, Facebook or their blog
11 Things about me
1.  I am very opinionated
2.  I am a dog person.  The only good cat is an outside barn cat
3.  I am ADD, as in I can't keep on track if my life depended on it.  SQUIRREL!
4.  I LOVE turkey burgers
5.  I am a crunchy mom.  I still eat meat, but I am as green as I can be
6.  I will embarrass myself in order to embarrass my kids to prove a point
7.  Unlike most people think, I'm actually NOT a Democrat! I'm actually registered as an Independent, and voted Green Party last presidential election.
8.  I actually LIKE working 3rd shift.  People find out I work night shift and they are always saying "Oh no, that's horrible.  When will you be transferred off?"  The answer is never, I requested this shift.
9.  I think we need a sarcasm font so those who do not understand sarcasm will know we are not serious
10.  I am a geek.  As in Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars would rather read the book than watch the movie and I'm still waiting on my Hogwarts acceptance letter while watching out the window for Legolas to ride up and carry me away with a Star Wars book on my lap geek.
11.  DO NOT GET BETWEEN ME AND MY COFFEE POT, you will get hurt and I am not responsible for my actions before I have consumed at least one cup

11 Questions (asked by Sheri):

1. What is your favorite article of clothing?  My hoodie
2. If you could receive anything in the world as a gift, what would it be?  300 acres in the middle of no where so I can hide
3. Do you prefer talking on the phone or texting? texting
4. What is your best high school memory? Winning the State Band Competition  (see above about being a geek)
5. Favorite singer/band/group?   Lynyrd Skynyrd
6. If you could sit and visit with any actor or actress who would it be?  Johnny Depp, not so much talking but more physically be there  ;)
7. What item do you own that you'll never get rid of?   My Grandmother's Rocking Chair
8. Favorite character of all time?  Molly Weasley
9. What are you most afraid of?  Something happening to me and not being there for my kids.
10. Most hated chore/task?  Folding Laundry
11. What is the most recent dream you can recall? I was late for work  (ya, I know boring)

My 11 Questions
1.  What super power do you wish you had?
2.  What is your favorite movie?
3.  What book are you reading right now?
4.  If you could go back and change anything in your life, what would it  be?
5.  Where is your favorite place to eat out?
6.  What is your dream job?
7.  If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8.  What is your favorite candy bar?
9.  What is your favorite holiday?
10,  Are you a country person or city person?
11.  What is your favorite color?
My 11 Peoples

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is fun! Thanks for including me.

    I also DESPERATELY want a sarcasm font. Let's make one! Except I'm computer-talentless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in luck! I'm an artist and computer talented lol

      Delete
  2. See now, was that so hard?? Haha - I loved your answers. I also need 300 acres and I'd much rather text than talk to anyone on the phone.

    PS I love that you have your grandmother's rocking chair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have her yarn basket and all of her crochet and knitting needles. Although with that one, I'm the only one that could use them lol

      Delete